- To disrupt the NFT economy, Ternoa and Cross The Ages release mainnet settings.
- The collaboration aims to reshape the future of NFT-based gaming.
- Ternoa ensures to provide Cross The Ages’ users true ownership, interoperability, and data longevity.
Ternoa, a layer 1 blockchain ecosystem, joined forces with Play-to-Earn platform Cross The Ages to facilitate the adoption of utilitarian NFTs in an attempt to build an immersive new-age gaming experience in the web3 domain.
Since Ternoa enables a no-smart contracts approach with access to independent infrastructure, nodes, stack, community, and funding, Cross The Ages can develop NFTs at scale, allowing their holders to store and access the data through decentralized storage, seamlessly and securely.
Due to that, Cross The Ages begins using Ternoa’s native features aiming to become the first P2E gaming platform in the market to harness the potency of next-gen utility NFTs. The primary reason behind this partnership was powered by three key elements that Ternoa assures.
- True Ownership: Guided by the principles of secured digital assets ownership, Ternoa enables a combination of decentralization and encryption to confirm only the owner of the NFT can access the attached content.
- Interoperability: Created with Substrate, Ternoa is known for being interoperability-oriented by connecting gaming communities to enable restriction-free network sharing.
- Data Longevity: Ternoa allows the project to rely upon long-term decentralized data storage solutions which assure contents purchased through NFTs outlast their initial owners.
Quentin Giraud, the chief gaming officer at Cross The Ages, remarked that integrating Substrate-built Ternoa’s native NFT functions will make the evolution of gaming more flexible. He further added that it will also include some features such as Capsule and upgradeable NFT, which are core features of Cross The Ages.
Additionally, Ternoa will also provide a ready-to-deploy marketplace that will enable Cross The Ages to do a CTA-only NFT place to trade without risking the security of users. Likewise, commenting on this partnership, the CEO and co-founder of Ternoa, Mickael Canu, stated:
Cross The Ages is very ambitious, and that’s why Ternoa came into their universe. We are going to build fantastic future-proof features focused on user experience.